Shelley A. Kimsey
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Practice limited to workers’ compensation defense in all areas of workers’ compensation claims, having tried hundreds of cases before the Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Represented both insurers and self-insured employers in workers’ compensation cases.
- Practiced before the Industrial Commission, Office of Administrative Hearings Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota.
- Subspecialty in the handling of defense of employers and insurers in asbestos litigation for more than 15 years.
Attorney: Shepley, Severson, Bey, Ochs & Johnson
- Defending all types of workers’ compensation cases, as house counsel for Employers Insurance of Wausau.
- J.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1964
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1961
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 1964
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, admitted 1970
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association