With a heavy heart, we wish to advise all of you that Vic Johnson passed away Saturday, September 22, 2018. Practicing for 54 years, including 46 with our firm, Vic has been an institution. He was an excellent lawyer and a wonderful man. He will definitely be missed.
Read Vic’s obituary here.
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Practice limited to workers’ compensation defense in all areas of workers’ compensation claims, having tried hundreds of cases before the Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Represented both insurers and self-insured employers in workers’ compensation cases.
- Practiced before the Industrial Commission, Office of Administrative Hearings Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota.
- Subspecialty in the handling of defense of employers and insurers in asbestos litigation for more than 15 years.
Attorney: Shepley, Severson, Bey, Ochs & Johnson
- Defending all types of workers’ compensation cases, as house counsel for Employers Insurance of Wausau.
- J.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1964
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1961
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 1964
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, admitted 1970
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association