Amanda R. Swanson
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
Law Clerk: Children’s Minnesota, Office of General Counsel, Edina, MN (2022)
- Assist in Children’s Minnesota’s legislative efforts to expand mental healthcare access for our communities’ youth.
- Work with the legal department to draft and revise business contracts.
- Contribute to ensuring Children’s Minnesota’s compliance with HIPAA Privacy Rule requirements and various other federal and state regulations.
- J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2023 (cum laude)
- Honors: CALI Award – Transactions and Settlements; Dean’s List
- B.A., St. Cloud State University, 2016
- Majors: Political Science and International Relations
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2023
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association