Aydrea L. Rickert
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
- Responsible for all aspects of litigation including conducting employee and expert depositions, drafting independent medical examination cover letters, analyzing exposure and making settlement recommendations, negotiating settlements, drafting stipulations for settlement, appearing at hearings and administrative conferences, and drafting appellate briefs.
Legislative Assistant, Office of Congressman Martin O. Sabo
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2009
- Law Review Staff Member, 2008-2009
- Honors: Dean’s List; CALI Award – Remedies
- B.A., Colby College, Waterville, ME, 2001
- Major: Government
- Honors: Dean’s List
- International Study: Syracuse University, semester in Florence, Italy
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2009
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 2010
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Publications and Presentations
- “The Importance of Dealing with Intervenors” – FJLH Annual Seminar 2010
- “Avoid the Improper NOID” – FJLH Annual Seminar 2011
- “The Employment Relationship” – FJLH Annual Seminar 2012
- “Benefits: When to Pay, How to Pay, and Penalties for Not Paying” – FJLH Annual Seminar 2013
- Numerous case law updates for individual client seminars