Martha L. Hansen
Attorney: Fitch Johnson Larson, P.A.
- Practice representing employers and insurers in workers’ compensation. Approximately 50% in defense of workers’ compensation claims before the Workers’ Compensation Division, Office of Administrative Hearings, Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals and Supreme Court in Minnesota. Remaining 50% in defense of workers’ compensation claims in the State of Wisconsin.
- Mediator, Minnesota and Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Pro Bono representation of charities and foundations.
Supervisor of Contracts: NCR Comten
- Duties included negotiation of computer contracts with major corporations and governmental agencies.
Publications and Presentations
- Lecturer at seminars presented to employers, insurers, self-insureds and Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1976
- B.S., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 1971
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 1976
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 1982
- United States District Court, admitted 1978
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Federalist Society