Martha L. Hansen
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
Attorney: Yaeger & Jungbauer Barristers, PLC
- Represented railroad employees in personal injury actions under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) as well as in whistleblower actions under the Federal Rail Safety Act (FRSA).
Law Clerk: Leonard, O’Brien, Spencer, Gale & Sayre
- Assisted attorneys in legal research and writing in multiple areas of civil litigation, including construction law, personal injury, bankruptcy, property tax appeals, and transactional real estate matters.
City of St. Louis Park City Attorney
- Certified student attorney, prosecuted misdemeanors on behalf of the City of St. Louis Park. Negotiated plea agreements with pro se defendants and conducted traffic trials.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 2012
- B.A., English, University of Minnesota- Duluth, 2009
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2012
- United States District Court- Central District of Illinois, admitted 2013
- United States District Court- Minnesota, admitted 2014
- State of Iowa, admitted 2020
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Named 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023 Rising Star by Minnesota Super Lawyers