Lisa M. Sathre
Catherine R. Berkeland
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
- Workers’ compensation subrogation including issues of apportionment between employees and insurers and full representation on claims independently pursued by insurers.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2004 (magna cum laude)
- A.B., Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2001
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2004
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 2005
- United States District Court, admitted 2005
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Named 2007, 2009, 2013-2019 Rising Star by Minnesota Super Lawyers