Karen L. Hodgman
Aydrea L. Rickert
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- All areas of litigation in workers’ compensation from initiation of lawsuit to appellate work.
- Primarily in employer and insurer defense.
- Practiced before the Department of Labor & Industry, Workers’ Compensation Division, Office of Administrative Hearings, Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, Minnesota District Court, Federal Court and the Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota.
Law Clerk: The Honorable Sean Rice, Hennepin County District Court
- Conduct legal research and writing.
- Assist in drafting orders and court memoranda.
- Attend and assist in numerous oral arguments and trials.
Publications and Presentations
- Led numerous seminars and drafted numerous articles for employers and insurers in the areas of workers’ compensation and employment law.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, 1993
- Moot Court 1991, 1992
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1990
- Major: International Relations
- Member, Mortar Board Honor Society and Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 1993
- United States District Court, admitted 1993
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association