Amanda L. Dreyer
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Representation of employers and insurers in workers’ compensation cases in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska.
- Areas of specialization: Psychiatric, heart attack, lung pulmonary claims and all aspects of workers’ compensation law.
- Representation of the employer and insurer in District Court for medical malpractice subrogation, longshoreman and workers’ compensation subrogation.
- Trial appearance on behalf of employer and insurer at both trial level, appellate, Workers’ Compensation, Intermediate Court of Appeals and Supreme Court appearances.
- Certified mediator.
Attorney: Wausau Insurance Company
- In-house attorney for Wausau Insurance Company handling all aspects of workers’ compensation defense.
Attorney: Horvei & Krueger, P.A.
- Client representation for Workers’ Compensation, Social Security, Dissolutions and Probate litigation.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1983
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1978 (cum laude)
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 1983
- United States District Court, admitted 1983
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 1988
- State of Nebraska, admitted 2010
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Self Insurers Association