Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
Attorney: Self-employed (2015-2016)
- Represented property owners in landlord/tenant matters.
- Consulted attorneys and clients in multi-national civil and criminal matters, including alleged Hague convention violations.
Summer Associate: Contreras Edin & Associates (2015)
- Drafted and filed motions, memoranda of law, and documents in support in immigration, criminal, and family law matters. Interviewed clients and assisted in drafting thorough affidavits in support of various immigration relief applications, including asylum, cancelation of removal, waivers, and spousal petitions.
Legal and Judicial Extern/Certified Student Attorney
- William Mitchell Civil Advocacy Clinic (2015)
- Henson & Efron, P.A. (2014)
- Hennepin County Public Defenders Office (2014)
- Chief Magistrate Judge Arthur J. Boylan, United States Federal District Court, District of Minnesota (2013)
Sales and Finance Manager: Thane Hawkins Polar Chevrolet Mazda (2004-2014)
- Created and implemented a strategic business plan for a new sales department. Advised dealership about compliance with Federal Truth-in-Lending, red flag, and FTC rules and regulations. Maximized department profitability while exceeding client expectations.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 2015 (cum laude)
- B.A., Concordia University, Saint Paul, 2009
- Major: Marketing Management
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- American Bar Association