Amanda R. Swanson
Attorney: Fitch, Johnson, Larson & Held, P.A.
- Employer and insurer defense in workers’ compensation matters from initiation of litigation through appellate work.
Senior Product Contract Analyst: Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Research, document and share information about new state laws and regulations pertaining to product, disclosure and advertising requirements. Serve as intermediary between company and state regulators.
Law Clerk: Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. (2014-2015)
Judicial Extern: Ramsey County District Court (2014-2015)
Intern: Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project (2014-2015)
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 2015
- B.A., Political Science and Communications, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, 2012
Admission to Practice
- State of Minnesota, admitted 2015
- State of Wisconsin, admitted 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers